The Stress, Anxiety and Self Confidence Expert
Are you struggling with issues related to trauma, grief, addiction, anxiety, or major life changes? Are you tired of being stressed out? Stress can cause many different symptoms. It can affect how you feel physically, mentally and even how you behave.
If you can answer YES to 5 or more of these symptoms then you may be experiencing stress.
- Unable to concentrate
- Over-eating, being overweight or obese
- Increased or excessive drinking of alcohol
- Low Self Esteem/Confidence
- Increased coffee consumption
- Excessive and continuing irritability or anger with people and things
- Not be able to cope with life, feeling out of control
- Task jumping - flitting from one job to another without completing any
- Excessive emotions - crying at small irritations
- Lack of interest in anything other than work
- Permanently tired even after sleep
- Decreased sex drive/libido
- Nail-biting and/or teeth grinding, particularly in your sleep
- Feel overwhelmed and/or lonely
- Faster heartbeat/breathing
'Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.'
Arthur Somers Roche
'When I look back on all these worries. I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.'
'Low self-confidence isn't a life sentence. Self Confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered, just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.'
'You can’t always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.'